A content audit will help you level up
We recommend that our clients run an audit of their content strategy several times a year.
This service gives existing content a 20% traffic boost within 3 months on average.
Blog Content Audit Pricing
- Google Analytics data audit
- Google Search Console data audit
- Data-based recommendations for new and existing content
- Audit report delivered within 9 business days
- All “Basic” features, x3
- Three audits per year for 100% control
- Data-based onpage SEO suggestions
- Content plan modifications
- Custom content strategy suggestions
- In-house guides and resources
- Audit report delivered within 14 business days
Great work – we had some ‘aha’ moments with topics which we would have otherwise skipped. Very knowledgeable in the field. Highly recommended.
Is your content strategy flexible enough for 2022?
Content marketing strategy is not something set in stone.
Trends change, industries develop, competitors make their moves.
At the same time, there may be new opportunities that you are missing.
As a result, the content plan you adopted months ago may become a little off-target.
That is why a regular content strategy audit is necessary for every business website.
No third-party tool will be able to predict this in advance: you need to get real, first-hand data to make decisions. Our content strategy audit helps you do exactly that.
Audit your content strategy twice per year if you want to make sure your business blog is speaking right to your customers. Be up-to-date and realize your full traffic and lead generation potential!
of clients sign up for annual blog audit after the one-off purchase
Great quality as promised.
Webcopyland has real experts in blog content planning strategies.
Who needs a content review?
We recommend running content review if any of this applies to your site:
– 100+ pages indexed on Google
– you’ve been blogging for 6+ months
– you feel that your site is underperforming
– it’s been 6+ months since the previous audit.